Monday, November 22, 2010

my feeling..(times go faster every days) :'(

today is monday i didn't have work but i still very tired an no mud.. damn it..><
maybe is yesterday jus me n ai zhen working nia...
tis morning sleep dao 11am...like a pig grandma call me wake up i still contineu sleep..haha
when i wake up wow many msg n one miss call...o.o tat was mumy...oups..
sad...because my facebook still kena hacking...wad the fu*k!!
duno who so free...hack lw my acc thn jus didn't do anythgs...tmd so sad...:(
i really lazy do another account for fb lw...i just hope i can get my old account back..:(
bt i do a new msn account le...>> eikhui95@hotmail.my
is .my not .com owh...(add me ya)
now cinema on harry potter liao...i wanna watch but duno ida,lihui,huiyih n lala when free...
wanna ask them go out...just wanna relax...T.T
tis few day my mud really damn bad...and this year duno wad year lai de...really is a shit years><!!
times go faster bad thgs come many many more on my body...><
really wanna go back to the life im form 1...i really regret ady...
i wan start agn...bt tis all ady lai bu ji le...:'(
nw im really damn shi bai...><my big sis ever tell me if nw regret wan start agn still lai de ji...
but i dun thk so...and im sad because next year i gonna take art side...
maybe im stupid..or mayb im lazy..but i really dun like science too...
haiz....hope my pmr will get gud result too...><
and last i hope i will jia you to my form 4 life...



No comments:

Post a Comment