Sunday, November 28, 2010

today is my last day working...

last day working at iglool ><
i have many good memories at tat moment...i love it so much..<3
we take many pic in tis few days^^
ogawa new member :)

me n jing ling ;)

me n liang moi XD

me n nancy^^

me n xiao zhi :D

me n ai zhen :)

me n ogawa dady xp

me n iglool big face boss  :D

his face really big leh??haha

lo joi kuang><haha

iglool family <3

tis few day i learn to make ice,learn to diam diam whn someone wana quarrel wid me...><

although some time we nt happy bt tat nt importants anymore...
to tat boy at iglool...>>take care ai zhen n my friend..dun go out "dating"whn the shop was busy...

thy will tired...and dun so big face because u r shop keeper..the one hu give salery de is nt u...dun be naughty kay...


tis is last day i work...we all gals go near my house de mcdonald eat n gossip...
haha...we all very high...until 11.30pm like tat jus bck..

haha...wid thm...
wid thm agn^^tis time gt tracy inside^^



No comments:

Post a Comment