Sunday, December 12, 2010

today wake up early..

today wake up so early....follow mumy go buy vegetables...
at tat pasar...i saw gt one popo sells small chicken><so cute!!!
the little chicken^^
thn after that go servay...thn go eat lunch~on the way go i saw a car it cool..lol
i like tat car...co cool is a brunei car..><
after tat im tired still wan accompany my mother n bro go see doctor..
lol...at that clinic wait le 3 hours...GILA cin..!
after go my grandma house get the cloth ,blanket n monkey for the camp that coming soon..
then jiu back home le....

tonight im low mood...someone reply my msg so slow...
i oso saw n knw somethings tat i cnt knw...
im thinking am i doing the correct things to myself??
will it hurt me when the story is ending?
im scare...:( someone can hug me??only my monkey...
sad night...hope tonight i will have a sweet dream...because i need go to church tomorrow..
and start my new day agn...jiayou eikhui...i love myself..
haha taking pic inside car...:)





No comments:

Post a Comment