Sunday, February 13, 2011

my day ^^


at emart wearing "tu zhu" spec :D


hey...12.02.2011 really is my days...
it was the most happiest day tat i haven been...
first..i when to pakson about 1pm like tat...
because i wanna meet to my dear...:D
i wan give him my present...
n he oso said wan gave the present to me^^
after we meet each other...we go buy ticket watch movie..
we watch "xiao zhe hui jia"..haha
it really funny...can go try watch..lol
i feel happiness in cinema...he hug me...<3
i heard the voice he laughing...it is nice,hehe
he told me beside de couple kept kissing thr..lol
haha...shy sii...><after tat...we finish watching...
we go eat kfc...but is only im eating...=.=
he dun wan eat...lol..nvm lo...i eat...but i din finish it..
mayb no wei kou gua...^^thn he go get the present he gave me...
wow...is a cute mouse...^^he say same like me...aiyer..haha
after tat wan bck le...but i no car....we decided to use bus bck together..
but...we skiped the bus 2 times....>< at last he wooried about me...
he called a taxi...paid the money n ask to fetch me bck until me house...^^
wow...sweet...i really happy <3

after tat...i go lihui house...
when reach thr...kuak han at thr sing k...
lol...next is my turn..haha..tat guo han record it..=.=
haha...really happy...
thn we talk in room until tat lihui forget she was cooking food to her "ella"...
 the house had many asap...so busuk...haha...
hao cai din kebakaran...haha...

after tat...wong king yie come...
they wan come my house bai nian...
we bai nian bai dao go eat mc donald near my house...haha
we eat we laugh we talk....nice<3

after tat...thy seldom go emart before...
thn we go visited...lolx...
at thr we kepy using "tu zhu" tis word eh....sot de...haha
we take pic together....ply together...haha
me n lihui still buy a pair tshirt eh...same one!!!sweet sii...(not les la)


at last they jus came my house...
at my house evon liew ply snake qi wid my bro eh...haha(wun finish de)
thn me,king yie,lihui n guo han ply "chou dai di"
haha....ply ply ply...talk talk talk...
after tat we ply  "pao" jus six biji nia eh...haha sha de...
its really a sweet n happy day...i like it soooooo much....<3


No comments:

Post a Comment