Tuesday, December 14, 2010

today go bank again..

today go maybank wid mumy...
mumy want updated me n my sis bank book...
after updated i feel weird weird de...cox ppl bank in rm180 to me..lol
duno tat person is who.zz feel confuse...hmm...
after tat go school pick my sis tat last day spm..i decided to go in school to see the name list tat what i in next year...hmmm...but duno y i didnt go in....with mumy them at jamilah eating...we eat roti canai..lol
saw many chung hua student going bck school for bsmm...hmm...after that jiiu go home le...

tis few days i wont updating my blog le...
cox tomorrow kena join a camp a my church wid hui yih,susu,eric,wilson,avin,jessie ......many~
hm..hope it will be a fun camp...because tis camp i use my own salary to pay the camp fees...lol
scare not fun and waste my money...haha....those hu link my blog dun miss me ya~

today take de pic...haha>>still got many...but lazy upload...line not good :D






ME~

No comments:

Post a Comment