Friday, May 6, 2011

25.04.2011

25.04.2011
what i want ? let see here :)

first,i left not enough one week to start my semester 1 using 3 month...
hmm...i think my exam result will sucks agn >< i kept "bia"  my sejarah...
now jus understand bab 4 and bab 5 nia...cham...how about my others bab? waiting die T.T
wad ever...now i just will try my best to focus at my exam...jiayou :)

second, is my money~~hm..before that pc fair i earned some money..
but still duno when get my salery...no money is really nt good ><
 start from now i cnt simply waste my money le :( sad...cnt buy the things i want...
but never mind ,i earned and saved it slowly.....

third, is about probetion prefect....i have been registered for being a prefect...
i think im hard to in...coz before my attitude is nt so good but nw still ok la..trying to change :)
hope i still have this chance la~ hm...my reason be a prefect is not because friends,
 not because who,but is because myself...my sister ,is a prefect before...
she told me she learn many when she was a prefect...
although it will be busy but she still enjoyed inside that...i choose kaunseling department
,because beside kaunsel i can learn more things to make my attitude good...hm...i duno ah...
i jus put 50% to bet it i will in...anyway i will try my best :) and started my no deng ling hair,
no ankle socks, no long nails ,tie up a bit,good attitude life ...<if i have been choosen :P>

forth ,is about somethings i really beh song >< i dun understand why somebody like to say
 ppl bad words behind them? hm,is still childish? u knw that is childish but why still wanna
said ppl? mouth too big or? between that ,said le ppl still can good with her? omg?
 really "XU WEI" lo you...hai hao i knw ur real face :) u make me to leave u as far as i can...
hm...girl ,be mature please.....=.= you can be a nice girl but u dun wan...weird :S
 i will see wan can u do to others behind u....be careful~
cause i scare u will kena ppl bang when u walking outside :) wish u good luck then...

readers :) thx for read ~god bless u all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment