Saturday, May 14, 2011

伤心,我想丢掉;而开心,我想把它留起来

hi,all readers :)
thanks for view my bloggy again....

well,tis few days got sad things happened and also happy things happened..
i sad happy news first...im happy because my science test paper received from teacher aready..i get 63%, better then last time :D last time i get 55% hm...between,i also happy because our competition of super bridge we get second...haha..nt bad rite ;) im excited about what present we will received...but teacher dont wanna tell us...so now we jus can waiting....
now...let say about my sad things....
i think will many then happy things :[
i was sad because of someone are change,i name the person 'pp' at my blog here..jus easy for me to type my blog at here :)...that person actually is a nice person but tis few days pp style and attitude changing >< hm...im sad and sometime pp hurt me...bt pp duno that was many ppl hurted by pp....pp make herself like a princess ,all ppl must followed her....tis type of style we really dislike....beyween,now im not backstep her...i jus wanna say out my feeling....and i hope her can change....no ones dare to tell her the true because we scare...we scare she eill not change and angry us....i dun wanna make it like tat...she is a nice friend...we all dun wan to lost it....but sometime we really cant tahan...we now all kept "ren"....really hope one day she will knows that we all dislike her tat type style....:)
*at here,if got anyone dislike wad my style...u can straight away tell me,dun scare i wun angry or wad...i just will try to change good...:D
second sad things is.....
said real,i miss u....totelly miss:( miss ur sound...miss ur everythings..do u miss me huh?
said others things first.. today is the day we know either we kena choose be a prefect or not..conclusion is i din kena choosed...hm i ask myself ,do u happy or sad? answer giving me is,a bit happy a bit sad...happy because i din hav any pressure ady...and im also free :) sad is because "yuan lai" my attitude is bad...20+ teacher bomb me? mayb...cx when i was form 1 i ecpt then i really bad...always ponteng...but now...i really changing...im sad because no ones seem that i was changed....i ask xx y lihui wun kena choose....he tell me because of she is de geng of us....hm,my mind kept thinking....is me made her cant be choose?:( im sad and felt sorry...at class...i emo....hai hao ida accompany me talk out some...sad, i tell lihui about im sorry to her....she kept ask me wad hapen...i promise myself not to tell her..bt she kept ask and also almost angry me...im hurted..y cnt ti liang me,ijus dun wan her sad so dun tell her nia...but she kept.....
i try to control my tears not to drop down...but...fail..i cried....im useless...i hate myself...

i wan to said sorry to my ida and lihui because today i made u guys unhappy...sorry:( today i din give dao you ppl happy....forgive me...i primise no next time...kay? <3 love u all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment