Saturday, May 14, 2011

越来越 ~ pek cek


I through today was a nice daybut last it doesntpek cek><
In the morning I reach school reached my classno one hiu me..all are doing their things J
I sit down on my seat 5 minitso bored..then I walk to kaydon classgo there talking better ~
Talk talk talkwe talk about prefect thgstest paper marks things and many.
Then not so longida reached school tooshe passed by kaydon’s class and saw me
Then we jus back to our own class togetherhm
< THIS IS MORNING>………….
After few lessons.
Me and ida kept 3 8 behind our class
All class ppl are talking ,playing thr.din even one of them are lessoning
I also leave my lihui alone.(sorry baby)
huiyih today also emo thr>,< felt like she was tiredor got xin shi??
haihwe all dunoL she din tell us wad is her feeland y emo thr
after that.resestwe go canteen buy things eatbut huiyih din buy anythgs L
we back classI duno y suddenly very pek cekgrr.so hot
I went to kaydon class agnI go there is cool,his class gt air-conat thr..im cool
We talk again.talk talk talk..
After that alarm was ringback to class and have our lesson (math)so bored
After thatagnes kept kacao kacao thrbecause her rm10 hilanglol..
Duno which people so no moralsteal ppl moneyhmsayang to my agnes..<3
That ppl will kena bomb my jesus dedun worryJ
After that..is bc lessonneed go apd roomida,me,lihui,huiyih and agnes din go
we stay at classtalk againI do my homework therewhn the moment doing homework
I know somethings.Zzzz heard liao really pek cek ahmd > < I duno wanna say wad lw
I dun wan scold anythingsI dun wan be so badim trying to controlgrrat last.IM STILL PEK CEK..SIEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment